Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gone Swimmin'





Last Saturday Parker, Sean, and I took a nice drive to Lake Merwin, we saw deer, and drove around the camp, after checking out the scenery we took Parker to the Pool up there for the first time...We totally lucked out we were the only family in the Pool. Parker didn't even hesitate he loved the water... Sean and Parker have been practicing splashing in the Bath tub so he caught on to that pretty quickly, but holding his breath under water didn't come so naturally. Sean told me to dunk him so I went along with it and Parker was not a happy boy at all, he reached for Sean and looked at me like "Mommy don't ever do that to me again", I felt like the life guard was judging me... After we got over the dunking we started blowing bubbles in the water and swimming around. What a fun day trip with our little Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment