Thursday, April 14, 2011

ITS A BOY


Baby Boy Number Two on his way... Today Sean, Parker and I went to my doc appt and found out that Parker is going to have a BABY BROTHER. We are very very excited!!! Baby Boy is doing great, he was measuring a little bigger than we thought, the nurse said I may be further along then than 20 weeks, but my Mid-Wife decided to keep the Due DATE the same... We are a little over 20 weeks now are feelin GOOD, Kinda lol... Hopefully its all up hill from here on...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, we're so happy for you guys. Boys totally Rock!!! Congrats, Molly, Sean, and Parker. we can't wait to snuggle baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee...Man who made those adorable cookies, oh yeah it was me:-) Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again on the soon to come boy addition to the family! Parker is tooo cuteeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete